Winston-Salem Water Heater Services
The Triad's Local Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement Experts
If your water heater isn’t warming the water quite as much as it used to, is leaking, or has stopped working completely, call PF Plumbing. Our experienced Winston-Salem hot water heater technicians offer repair and replacement of a variety of water heater brands and models. We can immediately find the problem with your water heater and help you decide whether repair or replacement is the best option for you.
Call PF Plumbing at (336) 439-3040 to schedule a service appointment for water heater repair or replacement in Winston-Salem!
Common Water Heater Problems We Can Resolve
Water heaters can display a number of worrying signs of malfunction as they age. It's important that you are able to recognize these symptoms so that you know when to call for hot water heater repair.
Schedule a service appointment with PF Plumbing if you notice:
- Discolored and/or bad-smelling hot water. These are symptoms of water heater tank corrosion, which releases rust into your hot water.
- Leaks. A leaking hot water tank is never a good sign. You may need to have a valve tightened or a pipe connection fixed, or you may need to replace your tank if it has rusted through.
- No hot water. Obviously, if your water heater isn't giving you hot water, you have a problem. Before you call for service, be sure to check your circuit breaker to make sure there haven't been any power interruptions.
- Hot water runs out very quickly. If you only get a few minutes of hot water before it runs out, you may need to adjust your usage habits, or you may need to upgrade to a larger tank or an on-demand tankless model.
- Water is too hot or not hot enough. If you're experiencing poor temperature control and adjusting the thermostat isn't helping, you may need to have the thermostat adjusted or replaced.
- Water heater is making weird noises. Water heaters shouldn't make noise, so don't ignore this. You may need to have your water heater flushed if so much sediment has accumulated in the tank that it has started making “kettling” noises.
Read our Client ReviewsOur Reputation Says It All
I can't begin to put into words how happy I am with PF Plumbing- Sylvia A.
Servicing Gas & Electric Water Heater Models
We offer repair and replacement services for all types of water heaters in Winston-Salem, including electric, gas, and tankless water heaters. We service all major water heater brands, even those we don’t install. If it is time to replace your old water heater, we can explain your options and help you choose the best water heater for your home at a price that will fit your budget.
Hot Water Heater Repair in Winston-Salem
If the water in your shower has suddenly gone cold, it might be time to schedule a repair service for your water heater. The Winston-Salem water heater repair experts at PF Plumbing can help resolve your issue and provide a dependable plumbing solution. Aside from lack of hot water, there are other warning signs that your water heater needs service.
Common problems necessitating water heater repair include:
- Tank corrosion
- Anode rod failure
- Faulty thermostats
- Faulty temperature & pressure (T&P) valves
- Heating element failure
- Bad gaskets
- Bad plumbing connections
- And more
Winston-Salem Water Heater Replacement & Installation Services
A problem with a hot water heater does not automatically mean you will need to have it replaced. Our Winston-Salem plumbers are often able to replace the component that is not working, such as a valve or heating element, and restore your hot water without replacing the entire unit. However, there are situations when replacing the hot water heater is necessary.
Benefits of New Water Heater Installation in Winston-Salem
Although many people wait until the water heater dies completely before replacing it, there are benefits to upgrading before it fails. As water heaters get older, they become less efficient. This may mean that it takes longer for the hot water to recover in periods of heavy usage and this inefficiency can make the water more expensive to operate.
Why Upgrade to a Tankless Water Heater?
If your water heater needs to be replaced, now is a great time to consider upgrading to a tankless model. Tankless water heater installation offers homeowners a number of enticing benefits, including a never-ending supply of hot water, improved energy efficiency, compact size, and long lifespan with minimal maintenance. To see if a tankless water heater is right for your household, get in touch with us today!
Recommended reading: Pros & cons of tankless water heaters
No more searching for "water heater repair near me!" Call today or contact us online to schedule a repair service or a new hot water heater installation in Winston-Salem. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Cooper & His Crew Are Ready to Help
Call us today at (336) 439-3040 or complete our form below