Plumbers in High Point, NC
Providing Dependable Plumbing Services to High Point & the Surrounding Areas Since 1985
For nearly 40 years, our team here at PF Plumbing has remained committed to providing the most reliable and affordable plumbing services possible. As a family-run company, we understand how important a smooth-running home is to you. That’s why our team always goes above and beyond to deliver the most efficient and effective repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation services. From clogged drains to toilet replacements to pipe repair, no job is too big or too small for our licensed technicians to take on.
Choose PF Plumbing because we offer:
- Residential and commercial services
- Affordable financing options
- Maintenance programs
- Coupons and discounts
- Upfront pricing
When you want the job done right the first time around, turn to PF Plumbing!
They cleaned up and left me completely satisfied with their work- Skip
While our plumbing systems are designed to last a long time, the occasional repair is inevitable. We rely heavily on our plumbing systems, which means they experience their fair share of wear and tear and will require regular maintenance to keep running properly. When your system starts to act up, PF Plumbing will be there to save the day.
Schedule a plumbing service in High Point if:
- Your water or gas bills have increased drastically
- Drain flies have popped up seemingly overnight
- There are multiple clogged or slow drains
- There is standing water in your sink or tub
- Your gas line is hissing
- There are bits of sediment in your water
- Your water pressure is inconsistent
- Your water tastes or smells odd
- Your toilet is wobbling
- Your drains are gurgling
- You can hear water when no appliances are running
- There are mysterious puddles of water
- Your pipes are making loud noises
Whatever the issue may be, PF Plumbing can take care of it. Backed by nearly 40 years of service excellence, you can trust we know a thing or two about how to get your system back up and running.
Tips for Avoiding Plumbing Problems
From burst pipes to overflowing toilets, no one wants to deal with plumbing emergencies. Luckily, by following some of our tips and tricks, you can significantly reduce the risk of plumbing problems.
Below are some of our best tips for avoiding plumbing repairs:
- Never use store-bought drain cleaners
- Use a drain trap in your shower to keep hair out of your drains
- Only flush human waste and toilet paper down the toilet
- Limit the amount of food waste you put down your garbage disposal
- Schedule drain cleaning services 1-2 times per year
- Flush your water heater 1-2 times per year
- Schedule annual plumbing inspections
Want to learn more about how our High Point plumbers can take care of your plumbing system? Give us a call today!
At PF Plumbing, we take your safety and comfort very seriously, which is why we always work hard to keep your plumbing system functioning as efficiently and effectively as possible. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, our skilled plumbers can handle any service you throw our way.
Our plumbing services in High Point include:
- Drain cleaning
- Faucets and sinks
- Sewer lines
- Water heaters
- Water purification
- New construction plumbing
- Plumbing installations
- Basement waterproofing
- Utility services
- Commercial plumbing
- Water well maintenance
- Gas lines
- Wastewater pumping stations
Plumbing problems have the potential to damage your home and drain your pockets, which makes prompt and reliable service a must. That’s where PF Plumbing comes in. Our team adheres to the highest standards in workmanship to ensure your plumbing system is taken care of.